ZE036 to 060 Sunline™ Packaged Rooftop Unit
|Capacity:||3 – 5 Tons|
|Efficiency:||14 SEER / 11.8 – 12.0 EER|
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Smart Equipment—The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Sunline™ packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in Smart Equipment.
- Energy-efficient scroll and reciprocating compressors.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired, piped,charged and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows accomplished with belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish made of powder-painted, galvanized steel meets 1,000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and forklift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including LoNox, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers, economizers and single- and dual-enthalpy sensors are available.
- Condenser coils are constructed of MicroChannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins for durability and long-lasting efficient operation.
- Evaporator coils are constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fins to improve heat transfer.
With more than a century of innovation behind our name, you can depend on YORK® for year-round comfort and long-lasting durability. Built for years of trouble-free service and reliable operation, Sunline™ systems are backed by
warranties you can count on.